Friday, May 6, 2011

Elder Blotter - April 11


Dear Family,
I am well this past week here in San Pablo with my new companion, Elder Juarez from Santiago Chile.  So I am training a Chilean. He is great kid with all his family members of the church. He plays soccer like me and practices Judo and was on the selection of Chile for Judo so he was pretty good at it. We had a good Sunday with many members in the church and 3 investigators in the church, which was awesome.  Two of them have dates so we are stoked for them because they are progressing even more.  The winter season is coming closer and it is getting colder every other day. It was a very busy past week with lots of teaching but also moving very fast. I have never trained before and I feel like I have so many other things to do now because I have to teach him everything.  Well not everything but a lot of things about how President runs the mission here in the south. He is a good kid, very smart and knows the gospel. He knows how to feel for the
spirit and find needs in people. I have learned a couple things that I have lost a little here in the mission that I want to gain back and maybe I can gain them back from Elder Juarez because he reminds me a little bit of myself in the beginning feeling a little lost.   He’s
acclimating quickly. I am grateful for the opportunity that the Lord has given me to train one of his servants in the great white fields that is ripe and ready to harvest as we read in D&C 4. I love the mission and love the gospel here in the South. I have learned so much and hope to continue to keep learning more. Thank you for all the support you have given me throughout the mission and in my life.  Tell Ian I say hi and tell him I am glad I am not in his shoes right now Ha-ha.   I already have three callings here in the mission, Missionary, Sunday School Teacher, and Home Teacher ha-ha.   I love the people here in San Pablo and I hope to continue to grow with them and help them grow in the Lords work and help their friends receive this gospel too.

I love you tons and miss you tons!!!

Love, Elder Blotter
.
Matthew 18:3
"And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become
as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

No comments:

Post a Comment