Dear Family,
Glad to hear all is well with you this past week. I am well here in San Pablo. I haven’t told you guys about in the past 3 weeks but my companion and me have been living in La Union because we lost our house. We lost our house because the house we were living in before belonged to the Government and we didn’t know that because the houses that are in the neighborhoods here, most of them have contracts with the government that you cannot Rent or Sell them for 5 years. You must be living in the house and then after 5 years have passed you can Sell it or Rent it out but I guess there is a ton of people breaking the law and apparently so was our owner. The Government went out to go investigate all these houses to see who is renting these houses out or who is not living in the houses they gave and if they find that they take away the houses and ban the people from buying a house from the government for 35 years so it’s a big price to pay. So we got out of there as fast as we could and finally about 2 days ago Saturday we finally found a house here in San Pablo so now were not homeless!!! Everything is in the new house and it is in an area very calm and not ghetto but beautiful and surrounded by a small forest and is on the side of the highway and a little outside of the town. It’s nice and very spacious. I can say from the beds the owner has in the house we will sleep like kings ha-ha. The beds are huge. But the owner is really nice, she has kids that are about my age but are all studying outside of the area like in Santiago and Puerto Montt. It’s sweet. Me and my companion didn’t have any investigators at church but we hope to have investigators at church this coming Sunday because for some of our investigators that have baptism dates this is the Sunday of make it or break it. If they don’t attend I guess they’re just not ready yet. We hope to help them progress and feel the spirit and the want to attend without us really telling them to attend. But we have had a lot of sweet miracles this past week like one of the days this week me and my companion sat down on a bench in a plaza to wait for a member to arrive to go out and teach a couple of appointments that we had and we just said hi to a couple of people walking by and asked how they were doing. They walked over to us and were interested in what we were doing and what we offer WHOA!!! First time I have ever had people come up to me and contact me, I am always chasing after people in the street to talk to them or stopping them in the street. This time they came to me!!! YEAH!!! and we got directions so it’s was even sweeter. But that was an awesome miracle that we had this past week. Your weather is sounding a lot like here with rain and cold so it sounds like were both in the same weather pattern. Thank you for all your support in my mission. I pray for you always. I love you tons and miss you more!!
Love,
Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment