I have felt well since I just talked to you all yesterday I will all write you just one letter to send out to everyone. It was super awesome to talk to you all yesterday and insane to hear some new voices and hear some voices that are now speaking WORDS!!! That’s sweet. I am glad to hear everyone is of good health and that everyone it happy. I really don’t know what to say but the majority of the email is just going to be pictures of the package I have received from you all for my Birthday again thank you all. I have enjoyed the candy and ties I was wearing one of them when I was talking to you all so thank you!!! OH and to Amy I think it was Amy that said she was going to send me something?? Not sure but just send me maybe some socks and if you can
get me a Utah State Aggies shirt that would be super awesome!!! Umm also fill it with candy whatever time and an In and Out Burger ha-ha that’d be sweet if it was possible. another tie?? I don’t know I like to change around ties a lot and I’ve had the same ties my whole mission so I want something new ha-ha but year that’s about it =) But I have had a really awesome week this past week with investigators in church this afternoon we have a family home evening with our branch president and hopefully to have a lot of investigators there. And then also today in the majority of the photos is of our trip we took today to Lago Ranco, which was nice, and beautiful but we walked a lot but I am used to that ha-ha but a long drive but worth it for the pictures
and to be with the Zone. Wow I can’t believe I have one phone call left to talk to you all at Christmas and one more General Conference that’s just going to get here so freaking fast. But So many changes are going to be happening this coming transfer with many leaders dropping and new leaders going up and then the last transfer for President Lovell and Sister Lovell I really hope I will be able to see them when I go home cause they have been sooo good to us here and well they live in Utah now so hey I could see them again ha-ha But time is just going to fly cause time has just flown here in San Pablo and I have a feeling I am gone this coming transfer but will see what happens here at the end of this coming week cause this is the last full week before Transfer the 18th of May so wow will see if I get a call this Friday, Saturday or Sunday if I am Going South South ha-ha But I really don’t Know what to say cause I pretty much said everything yesterday but I hope to see the most successful week this coming week here in San Pablo to have a lot of people in church Investigators and Members cause also the attendance was pretty low for attendance with members so we hope for the best. But I love you all and miss you all even more!!!
Love, Elder Blotter
Doctrine and Covenants 49:5
"Thus saith the Lord; for I am God, and have sent mine Only Begotten
Son into the world for the redemption of the world, and have decreed
that he that receiveth him shall be saved, and he that receiveth him
not shall be damned"
No comments:
Post a Comment