Sunday, May 8, 2011

Elder Blotter - May 2

Hola Famila,
Yes we have electricity back it is awesome but this week has been an interesting one and a fast one I can’t believe April is gone and now we are in May holy freak and as mom has said and many others have said I am "Old" in the mission holy cow I feel old even with President Lovell in the end of next transfers leaving the mission. I have really come to know him and trust him and feel like I could talk openly with him like he was my bishop/dad ha-ha but I guess to all the missionaries here he is our dad and Sister Lovell is our mom ha-ha but it’ll be a sad day when they go. But
Yesterday in church attendance was low and no investigators but its OK we’re doing our best.  We lost our best investigator Saturday morning because we went by her house and found her and her family moving all of their stuff into a moving truck to move out into the countryside in Rio Bueno.  So now we will be giving all of our information to the Elders in Rio Bueno and hopefully they can baptize her before I leave San Pablo because there are only 2 and a half weeks until the end of the transfer because transfers are the 18th of May.   She only lacks one attendance and has all of the lessons done and it would be awesome to see her get baptized. I found her in my first transfer with Elder Camarena and she is just of Gold. It would be sweet to see someone I had found get baptized because I have never been in a sector and seen someone I personally found get baptized.  I always left and then heard that they got baptized. But the attendance of church has gone down more and its more for winter here because its not like back home where everyone has cars and we have electric heating inside.  Here in our chapel its a fire place with mobile gas heaters so its a bit different so less people come because they say its too cold to go out walking to the chapel so its kind of frustrating.  But that’s life I guess, we got to help some people change their way of life in this concept. I have NO info on Mothers day right now but I hope to receive during the week or something to be able to contact you guys during the week or come to a cyber and write a short letter of WHEN, NUMBER and Etc, I hope to see more success this coming week even though its getting colder here we will change the mind of our investigators and make them investigators of Gold that they will want to follow the lord in every foot step that they make and be faithful until the end of there days. Thank you dad for all that you do for me. I love you tons and miss you more!! 
Love,
Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment