Dear Mom,
Hey mom I am glad to hear all is well with you back home and all the family. I am well her in Lanco and hope to keep working hard her in Lanco with Elder Winsor. We have had a pretty good week with many investigators in church and many lessons with members this past week. This coming week we are having a baptism of hermana Dina on Saturday so we are really excited for her because she is ready and she just feels the spirit so strong. I can´t believe I will be 21 tomorrow it really doesn´t feel like I'll be 21 so I'll just pretend that I am not turning 21 haha We had a good day yesterday in church with 56 attending church and I finally presented myself in church today so now the Branch knows I am here now ha ha. The zone conference was good I got to see one of my old companions Elder Arros from Santiago(in the picture) that finishes his mission this transfer and then Elder Hansen the assistant(shown in the picture with the Cubs shirt) so it was awesome to see him and I hope to see those two guys after the mission cause they are awesome guys and powerful missionaries. It has started to get really cold here in Lanco and it rained quite a bit here but all is good but the only problem is that we have no wood for our fire place so its really cold in our house all the time so we need to buy wood but we're poor Elders here in Lanco but we hope to get our money tomorrow to buy a metro of Wood to be able to heat the house better. Me and Elder Winsor are getting along well we are good buddies and teach well together. and we hope to see a lot of miracles this coming week with our investigators and the members can have excitement in the work. I thank you for all the support that you guys give me. I love you tons and miss you more!!1
love,
Elder Blotter
No comments:
Post a Comment