Well it has been an interesting last week of the transfer with many lessons with member and we had one of our better investigators attend church for the second time and he really liked it and it really opened the eyes of our members that we are working hard here in the sector to help people come to church and that they too can help in the work. Our investigator’s name is Pascual and has a little guy I think I’ve told you a little bit about him but he’s a humble little man about 55 years
old give or take. But it has just been a week of miracles with a noche de hogar that we had Monday with our branch president and Pascual came and it really helped a lot because President Jonas really helped out Pascual with some of his doubts that he has. And then we had a Noche de Hogar of our Branch on Saturday, which was really successful which we had 23 people attend mixed of Members, Less Actives, and Investigators it was so sweet. It was on the Restoration and the Spirit just filled the chapel. And then yesterday we had a noche de hogar with at a members house and it was awesome too cause the spirit was so strong in the Noche de Hogar also because the investigator we brought really impacted her the video we showed which is called the Prodigal Son?? It’s the Parable in the bible that Christ explains of two brothers and the story really helped her see something in her own life. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father that he has given us so many great miracles this last week of the transfer. I still don’t know if I am going yet or not but al write in the next email if I am out or not. But It has just been an awesome last week of the transfer and I know next transfer if I stay or go this sector will have baptisms next transfer because there are people that are ready to take this step in their lives and feel the fullness of God’s love in there lives. I love you tons and miss you more!!!
Love,
Elder Blotter
P.S. The pictures are of today we went back to the cave area where we went last transfer with Elder Camarena and there was more water this time so the waterfall there was a little bit bigger but it was sure an adventure today on our p day with the guys from our Branch here. I hope one day they all will soon go on missions. And then also if I am not mistaken some of the pictures are of yesterday in our Noche de Hogar with the Family Sabedra where part of the activity was that we made Bread it was pretty sweet and delicious not going to lie ha-ha
No comments:
Post a Comment